Take the captured content where the audience expects to find it and generate engagement, interactions and new followers
Broadcast the captured videos in simulcast on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube
- Decide on which social networks you want to share your live broadcast.
- Connect multiple accounts, profiles and Facebook live pages, YouTube Live, Periscope, Twitter or Instagram with a single click.
- When the broadcast starts, the platform will share it automatically on all the social networks. Thus, all the broadcasts will start at the same time.
- Even when you are not receiving video from your cameras, our autonomous system of production will generate a continuous retransmission.
Manage your social networks as you wish
- Adapt the broadcast to the audience of each social network by publishing alternative video feeds to the main one that you are broadcasting in your own medias.
- Post before, during and after the event to generate interest in the audience and more views of the live.
- Connect and disconnect the broadcast from the social networks several times to generate peaks of audience.
- Broadcast throughout the event or just for a while to attract the audience to your own media to see the full broadcast.
Share the videos created on all your digital channels
- Share the videos that you've created in a single step on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram or Snapchat.
- Customize and adapt the message for each social network.
- Publish the videos while you are broadcasting the event or afterward.
- Tag people, brands and pages in publications to increase visualizations.
Protect your brand and content rights
- Add watermarks with your branding to the live streams and the videos that you've created.
- Share the videos in specific geographic locations based on the IP location of the users.
- Plan the life of the content to not infringe the rights of use