Take your content where the audience expects to find it and generate engagement, interactions and new followers
Live stream your broadcast in simulcast on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Youtube
- Decide on which social networks you want to share your live broadcast.
- Connect multiple accounts, profiles and Facebook live pages, YouTube Live, Periscope, Twitter or Instagram with a single click.
- When the broadcast starts, the platform will share it automatically on all the social networks. Thus, all the broadcasts will start at the same time.
- Even when you are not receiving video from your cameras, our autonomous system of production will generate a continuous retransmission.
Manage your social networks as you wish
- Adapt the broadcast to the audience of each social network by publishing alternative feeds of video to the main one that you are already broadcasting on your own media.
- Share publications before, during and after the event on your social networks to connect with your audience and increase the views of the broadcast
- Connect and disconnect the broadcast from the social networks to generate peaks of audience.
- Share on your social networks the all broadcast or just a few minutes to attract the audience to your own media.
Share all the videos created on your social networks instantly with just one click
- Share all the videos that you've created simultaneously on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram or Snapchat.
- Customize and adapt the message for each social network.
- Publish the videos in live or share them later.
- Publish videos in the correct format for each social network.
- Tag people, brands and pages in the publications to increase visualizations.
Protect your brand and content rights
- Add watermarks with your branding to the live broadcast and to the videos that you have created.
- Share the videos in specific geographic locations based on the IP location of the users.
- Plan the life of the content to not infringe the rights of use