- As a User who accesses to our Site to use our services, you declare and guarantee:
- That you are over 18 years old or, failing that, that you are over 14 years of age and you have the consent of your parents or legal guardians to access and/or use the Site;
- The personal data that you provide us through the registration in the Site, by email or by any other way, are strictly necessary for the purposes of treatment of WATCHITY and will be integrated into an automated file owned by WATCHITY for the purpose of provide their hosting services and visualization of audiovisual content, that is, enable your registration as a user to access the site and be able to view, publish or share WATCHITS, facilitate the hiring if you want to hire our payment services, communicate with you for verifications, changes or updates to the services, provide assistance, etc., as well as to keep you informed of the news about these services, unless you have expressly indicated otherwise.
- WATCHITY has implemented legal security measures, necessary for the conservation of the said data, to treat it in accordance with the principles of quality and confidentiality required by the current legislation.
- WATCHITY will only provide your data to third parties when it is strictly necessary to provide the offered services and for this sole purpose, or in cases of compliance with existing legal obligations.
- In the event that it is necessary to carry out an international transfer of the data provided by the Users for the correct provision of their services, said transfer will comply with the requirements established in the current regulations.
- As a User you can always access to your personal data to exercise your rights of rectification, cancellation or opposition to their treatment. To do this, you can send us a letter accompanying a photocopy of your ID indicating the right that you want to exercise, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by regular mail or certificate to WATCHITY- Travessera de Gràcia, 73, 3º 3ª, 08006 Barcelona ( SPAIN).
- If you have any questions or comments about the way we treat your data, you can write us at email@example.com