High-performing organizations achieve far superior performance over time compared to their peers in the sector by focusing on strong performance, the ability to adapt to change, customers and employee’s satisfaction, and continuous improvement. when you walk into a high-performance organization, you can feel the difference.
Enterprise training is the key resource that can help to transform traditional organizations into high-performing ones.
Today, we are going to talk about the new way training teams can improve their enterprise training programs using live video, contributing to the process of becoming a high-performing organization.
How to improve enterprise training programs using live video
The need to adapt
In recent times, we’ve seen the rise of a new kind of organization, the High-Performing Organization (HPO). It shows 10% of steady revenue growth on average and profitability increased by 25% compared to non HPO peers.
The challenges that a high-performing organization faces when transitioning from a more traditional paradigm are the following ones:
- Integrate a culture of continuous learning at all levels.
- Consider everyday activities as learning opportunities.
- Adapt training program to people and teams working remotely.
- Encourage employees to share their knowledge with peers and key external partners.
- Communicate values and strategy throughout the organization.
- Develop new ideas.
How video boosts the transformation into a HPO
Video is, undoubtedly, the best way to convey a message. According to studies, the average viewer remembers 95% of a message when it is watched, whereas only 10% when read.
By empowering employees with video production capability and turning into a video-rich organization, an enterprise becomes agile, open and collaborative, with a strong impact in the following areas:
- Shared knowledge
- Continuous learning
- Propelled sales & marketing
- Engaged audiences
How to use live video for enterprise training
Using live video for training is one of the most effective ways to develop your employees, customers and partners, both in terms of cost and engagement. Still, one of the biggest barriers to learning is time.
On the one hand, the main problem for talent developers is that employees don’t make the time.
On the other hand, external actor, like customers and partners, are even more reluctant to dedicate their time to receive training from your organization when it implies traveling costs and time spent.
Remotely held training sessions can help to reduce this “time spent” feeling and increase the number of situations where you plan and execute training sessions.
Benefits of live video for enterprise training
The main benefits of live video for enterprise training are the following ones:
- Boosts a cultura of continuous learning.
- Reduces costs in travels for both the trainer and the trainees.
- Allows real-time interaction with the trainer.
- Brings more attendees to each session.
- Eliminates the need to repeat a same session on different locations.
- Increases the frequency of sessions.
- Users watch training from the comfort of their own desks.
- Users can watch again a training session to reinforce the lesson.
- You can track and measure the effectiveness of training.
Watchity is the easiest and quickest way to create, manage and distribute professional video across your organization. With Watchity, your training teams will become fully independent to create compelling live video sessions using whatever device with recording and streaming capability.
If you want to know more, you can download the entire eBook about online enterprise training here. Besides, if you want to know more about creating great trainings using live video, send us a message or request a free demo.