Hybrid event software
Advantages of Watchity’s hybrid event software over other platforms
Unlike other hybrid event tools, Watchity’s professional production, brand customization, scalability, security and audience participation features will allow you to complement your in-person events with a great experience for the online audience.
The content created with Watchity looks more like a TV-show than a traditional event.
On your own website
You will be able to stream events on your own website with a great visual experience.
With your own brand
Your will impact your audience with an experience fully personalized with your brand image.
Find out how Watchity’s virtual event software works step by step
Watchity’s hybrid event software gives you all the features you need to convene attendees who are unable to attend in person, record and stream the event live, manage online audience participation and analyze results.
Facilitate online registration for attendees who are unable to attend in person and get them connected to the session.
- Landing pages: design a landing page for the virtual event with all the necessary information about the session: header image, title of the session, description, speakers, date and time, countdown, etc.
- Registration forms: configure the form with the information fields you want to get from your audience and add consent fields, too. Define mandatory or optional fields. Sort them as you like.
- Automated emails: activate the courtesy emails cadence and decide which ones you want to send: confirmation (which will include a calendar appointment with a link to the session), reminders, thank-yous, etc.
- Brand customization: customize the landing page, the form and the emails with your corporate colors and logo. Create your own email templates with texts adapted to your communication tone.
- Multi-language content: the event room (the place where the viewers connect) is multi-language and automatically adapts to the language in which the user has configured they browser.
- Restricted access: decide if you want to stream the event only to a closed audience (you can upload a list of users and activate a password for added security).
- Integrations: use Watchity’s API to capture/send data from/to your CRM, facilitate access to internal users of your organization through Single Sign On, etc.
Record the in-person event with one or several cameras, and easily generate a live broadcast customized with your brand.
- Event recording: use any type of camera that you can connect to a computer. You can add as many cameras as you need (general stage, close-ups, in-person attendees, etc).
- RTMP connection: if you have hired a video production agency for your event, you can facilitate them an RTMP link to send you the video signal.
- Guests by videoconference: if you want to connect a guest via videoconference, you can use the guest room to capture their camera and presentation, project it in the auditorium where the event is taking place, and broadcast it online along with the rest of the video production.
- Graphics and branding: you can add image or video covers to the virtual event broadcast, customizable backgrounds, your logo and those of other participating companies, customized banners with your corporate colors, etc.
- Simultaneous translation: if you count with a simultaneous translation service, you will be able to send to the system as many additional audio signals as you want. The video player will display a selector for the viewer to listen to the event in their own language.
- Auto-recording: don’t worry about recording the event. Watchity automatically records the entire session and generates an mp4 file that you can download or open from the clipping tool to easily generate videos from the recording.
Control the online attendance, moderate the chat, answer questions and energize the session with polls. Offer your viewers a rewarding experience with high-quality video
- Event room: webpage that the online audience will access to watch and participate in the event. It includes information about the event, the access form, the video player and all the participation tools.
- Access from the browser: the viewer will be able to access using their favorite web browser and without having to install anything on their device, unlike other tools where the installation of an application is required.
- Embed/URL: the event room can be integrated into any webpage via an iframe but, alternatively, it can be published in a separate URL generated by Watchity.
- Viewing: you will offer your viewers a customized vieweing experience thanks to the player controls (pause and resume viewing, mute it, start viewing from the beggining even the event has already started, watch a replay, etc.) And all this in FullHD video.
- Q&As: receive questions from your viewers and transfer them to the speakers in the auditorium. In this way, you will give voice to the online audience so that they feel they also participate in the session.
- External participation tools: integrate other audience engagement platforms, such as Kahoot, Slido or Mentimeter inside the event room.
Improve the way you promote, produces and manage your hybrid events by analyzing the valuable information generated in the session.
- Online attendance report: generate at any time (before, during or after the event) customized reports in Excel or CSV with all the information of the session, including the registered users (along with all the registration data), those who finally attended, the viewing time of each one of them, the messages they have written in the chat, etc.
- Video analytics: find out and analyze all the consumption information of the content by the audience. Watchity generates, for each event, an aggregate, real-time viewer experience dataset, including concurrent reproductions, unique users, playback time, average playback time, geolocation, devices used, etc.
The Barça Innovation Hub conducts their innovation and sports event “Sports Tomorrow” in a hybrid model.
Watchity, the enterprise video engagement platform
Watchity is the most complete video solution for companies. The platform provides you with all the products and features you need, integrated into a single modular suite that will allow you to incorporate video engagement in your company in the easiest way.
Create and manage your webinars, virtual and hybrid events from start to finish with landing pages, registrations, emails, interactive components, analytics and integrations.
Produce live video for your events with dynamic scenes, transitions, graphics and branding, videos, multiple speakers, presentations, and more.
Stream your events simultaneously to all your social media accounts and profiles. Generate video clips from the live broadcast and share them easily.
Record with your webcam, capture your screen, easily edit your videos for podcasts, event recaps or video tutorials, and publish them on your own video portal.