In a Watchity event, you can use different video sources.
To add them, click on the “+” button at the bottom of the Studio and select from the popup among the available types:
- Invite speaker, will show the link to share with your speakers so they can join their webcam and screen sharing.
- You can upload a video to use in the broadcast, from your computer or from the media library.
- You can also capture an external stream via RTMP. If you click on this option you will see the RTMP link and the stream key. These links must be pasted into your software or encoding device (OBS, VMix, etc).
- Finally, you can also upload an audio from your computer or from the media library.
Once you have configured the different inputs, you can now use them in your broadcast and control the features.
- Show on stream any signal using the top right switch.
- Show in full screen by clicking on the arrow button.
- Control the audio level or mute a signal with the left sidebar.
- Highlight a signal as a main, which will make it the protagonist of the selected scene, by clicking on the star button (you can only have a prominent signal).
- Finally, with the three-point button you have two more options, refresh the connection with the signal with the arrow button and remove a signal by clicking on the Trash button. And in the case of signals via RTMP you can also get the signal link again with the last button.