Watchity SL (CIF: B-66574385) is a Europen Union based company (Barcelona, Spain). Watchity helps businesses and organizations to inform, inspire & engage viewers through professional, multichannel and interactive webcasts.
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) we inform you that the data provided freely and voluntarily by users, either personally or via web watchity.com, will be processed by the entity Watchity S.L.(hereinafter the Company), as we will detail below:
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
If you accept the installation of cookies when you visit the Site watchity.com, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages that you view and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.” The ways we collect it can be broadly categorised into the following:
PERSONAL DATA COLLECTION CATEGORIES:
1) Information you provide to us directly: When you visit or use some parts of our websites and/or services we might ask you to provide personal data to us. For example, we ask for your contact information when you sign up for a free trial, respond to a job application or an email offer, participate in community forums, join us on social media, take part in training and events, contact us with questions or request support. If you don’t want to provide us with personal data, you don’t have to, but it might mean you can’t use some parts of our websites or services.
2) Information we collect automatically: We collect some information about you automatically when you visit our websites or use our services, like your IP address and device type. We also collect information when you navigate through our websites and services, including what pages you looked at and what links you clicked on. This information is useful for us as it helps us get a better understanding of how you’re using our websites and services so that we can continue to provide the best experience possible (eg. by personalising the content you see).
Some of this information is collected using cookies and similar tracking technologies. If you want to find out more about the types of cookies we use, why, and how you can control them, take a look at our Cookies Policy described here ?
3) Information we get from third parties: The majority of information we collect, we collect directly from you. Sometimes we might collect personal data about you from other sources, such as publicly available materials or trusted third parties like our marketing and research partners. We use this information to supplement the personal data we already hold about you, in order to better inform, personalise and improve our services, and to validate the personal data you provide.
Where we collect personal data, we’ll only process it:
- to perform a contract with you, or
- where we have legitimate interests to process the personal data and they’re not overridden by your rights, or
- in accordance with a legal obligation, or
- where we have your consent.
If we don’t collect your personal data, we may be unable to provide you with all our services, and some functions and features on our websites may not be available to you.
If you’re someone who doesn’t have a relationship with us, but believe that a Watchity customer has entered your personal data into our websites or services, you’ll need to contact that Watchity customer for any questions you have about your personal data (including where you want to access, correct, amend or request that the user deletes your personal data).
HOW WE USE YOUR DATA
First and foremost, we use your personal data to operate our websites and provide you with any services you’ve requested, and to manage our relationship with you. We also use your personal data for other purposes, which may include the following:
PERSONAL DATA USAGE CATEGORIES:
1) To communicate with you. This may include:
- providing you with information you’ve requested from us (like training or education materials) or information we are required to send to you
- operational communications, like changes to our websites and services, security updates, or assistance with using our websites and services
- marketing communications (about Grabyo or another product or service we think you might be interested in) in accordance with your marketing preferences
- asking you for feedback or to take part in any research we are conducting (which we may engage a third party to assist with).
2) To support you: This may include assisting with the resolution of technical support issues or other issues relating to the websites or services, whether by email, in-app support or otherwise.
3) To enhance our websites and services and develop new ones: For example, by tracking and monitoring your use of websites and services so we can keep improving, or by carrying out technical analysis of our websites and services so that we can optimise your user experience and provide you with more efficient tools.
5) To market to you: In addition to sending you marketing communications, we may also use your personal data to display targeted advertising to you online – through our own websites and services or through third-party websites and their platforms.
6) To analyse, aggregate and report: We may use the personal data we collect about you and other users of our websites and services (whether obtained directly or from third parties) to produce aggregated and anonymized analytics and reports, which we may share publicly or with third parties.
HOW WE CAN SHARE YOUR DATA
There will be times when we need to share your personal data with third parties. We will only disclose your personal data to:
PERSONAL DATA SHARING CATEGORIES:
1) third-party service providers and partners who assist and enable us to use the personal data to, for example, support delivery of or provide functionality on the website or services, or to market or promote our goods and services to you. Take a look at our Third Party Partners described above.
If we don’t share your personal data with third-party service providers, we may be unable to provide you with all our services, and some functions and features on our websites may not be available to you.
You may revoke that YouTube API client’s access via https://security.google.com/settings/security/permissions
2) regulators, law enforcement bodies, government agencies, courts or other third parties where we think it’s necessary to comply with applicable laws or regulations or to exercise, establish or defend our legal rights. Where possible and appropriate, we will notify you of this type of disclosure
3) other people where we have your consent.
We will maintain your data for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information. Otherwise, we’ll retain your personal data for as long as we have a relationship with you and for a period of time afterwards where we have an ongoing business need to retain it, in accordance with our data retention policies and practices. Following that period, we’ll make sure it’s deleted or anonymised.
According to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) you have right to:
1) know what personal data we hold about you, and to make sure it’s correct and up to date.
2) request a copy of your personal data, or ask us to restrict processing your personal data or delete it.
3) object to our continued processing of your personal data.
If you would like to exercise these rights, please contact us to firstname.lastname@example.org
HOW TO CONTACT US
If you have any questions please send us your comments by email to:
or written communication to:
Carrer de la Indústria, 60, Local 7,
08025 Barcelona, Spain