The Studio is the section from where the production of the event is managed.
The centre screen allows you to create the picture in picture and track streaming.
The first thing is to add new entries using the “+” button. On the pop-up screen you can invite a speaker to the Speaking Room, upload a video, capture an external RTMP stream or an audio.
If you are also going to actively participate in the event you can activate your microphone, camera or screen sharing using the buttons at the bottom of the screen.
Once the video sources, graphics and banners are combined, you can create different scenes by clicking directly on the buttons with the designs.
At the same time, the different video sources have their own controls:
- You can turn on or off a signal on the screen using the switch.
- Put a signal in full screen.
- Mark one of them as main with the star button.
- Control the audio of the signal and even mute it.
- Finally with the three-point icon you can refresh the signal connection with the arrow button or remove the source source with the bin button.