Zoom is a video conferencing service that allows you to create conversations between different speakers, change and configure the screen layout or choose the broadcast quality of these talks.
In addition, Zoom has the capacity to send these video to your Event in Watchity (Production or Live Broadcast type), in the form of a video contribution (using the RTMP protocol).
You’ll be able to capture your video conference in Zoom as a video stream to use in Watchity.
*Please note that this option is only available for Zoom: Pro, Bussiness or Enterprise pricing plans. The costs of this external tool are unrelated to the costs of Watchity.
Start capturing the conference and receive it on Watchity: #
1. Copy the URL and stream key that Watchity provides you when creating a new video contribution
2. Back in Zoom, click the More button in the Host Controls and select Custom Live Streaming Service.
3. Paste the codes you had obtained in Watchity on the corresponding lines. If you require a Live Stream page URL and you don’t have any, you can enter: https://www.watchity.com
4. Zoom is already configured. Once you click on the “Go Live” button you will start receiving your content in the Watchity live management tool (‘Virtual Studio’ or ‘Streaming Manager’).
🚨 Who can stream Zoom Meetings or Conferences? #
To be able to stream a live meeting or event, a Zoom user needs to accomplish:
- Zoom Pro, Bussiness o Enterprise plan.