Communication is everything, improve it and increase engagement with your audience using “questions and answers” interaction tools.
The last of the interaction tools of Watchity is the questions and answers (Q&A). With them you can not only collect the doubts that your audience may have and thus improve your content, but you can also send your questions to the viewers to know their opinion.
Once you have decided that you want to have the tool in our Event Room, in the set up you can define the rest of the functionalities that best suit your content:
- Set up the possibility for your viewers to submit questions.
- Enable moderation by your team for all questions created.
- Allow the audience to answer questions created by moderators or other viewers.
- Add the possibility to upvote questions and answers so that the audience can highlight the content they liked the most.
- Finally, define the privacy of the poll results. This can be done in three different ways:
- Fully open, viewers will be able to see the results when they are published.
- That the speakers (if we use the Speaking Room for the participants’ intervention), the creator of the event and the moderators can see everything, but not the viewers.
- That only the creator and moderators will be able to see the results.
As a user you will be able to do other actions related to questions and answers:
- Delete them.
- Modify the specific settings for a question.
- Publish and unpublish.
- Vote positively.
- Answer a question.
- Show the question on air in the player section.
- Show the question on air and allow it to be answered in the same player section.
Once the event is over, you will be able to download all the questions and answers from the users in the reporting section.