Communication is everything, improve it and increase engagement with your audience using Watchity’s interaction tools.
The chat interaction tool has always been the most direct method of collecting live feedback from your viewers, that’s why at Watchity we have the most complete tool, so you don’t miss anything.
Once you have decided that you want to have the tool in our Event Room, in the set up you can define the rest of the functionalities that best suit your content:
– Start by defining the privacy of messages. This can be set in three different ways:
- Totally open, spectators will be able to read all the messages sent by the rest.
- The speakers (if we use the Speaking Room for the participants’ interventions), the creator of the event and the moderators can read everything, but not the viewers.
- Only the creator and the moderators can read all the messages.
– Activate moderation, this will allow you to read all the messages sent before they are made public and will depend on the approval of the creator or moderators to make them visible in the Event Room. If not activated, the message will be published automatically when it is written.
– Allow or not the creation of private rooms, in which any spectator, speaker or moderator can open a conversation with another person using the search engine at the bottom of the component and thus establish a private conversation.
– Give the possibility for speakers to share files such as pdf, ppt or xls, etc. that can complement the content to make it extensible. The creator or moderators always have the possibility to send them through the chat in downloadable format.
– A new way of interacting is through reactions; viewers will be able to positively evaluate the messages published by means of the like button. In this way we can find out which communication they find most interesting.
Once the event is over, you will be able to download all the messages from the chat users in the reporting section.
And that concludes our explanation about the chat interaction tool. If you have any questions or would like to obtain more information, you can contact us through this form.