Advantages of Watchity’s virtual event software over other platforms
Unlike other virtual event tools, Watchity’s professional production, brand customization, scalability, security and audience participation features will allow you to create better events for any strategy.
The content created with Watchity look more like a TV-show than a traditional event.
On your own website
You will be able to stream your events on your own website with a great visual experience.
With your own brand
Your will impact your audience with an experience fully personalized with your brand image.
Find out how Watchity’s virtual events software works step by step
Watchity’s virtual event software offers you all the features you need to organize your events, produce professional content, manage audience participation and analyze the results.
Maximize the attendance at your events by getting your viewers to register and, more importantly, to connect to the session.
- Landing pages: design a landing page for the virtual event with all the necessary information about the session: header image, title of the session, description, speakers, date and time, countdown, etc.
- Registration forms: configure the form with the information fields you want to get from your audience and add consent fields, too. Define mandatory or optional fields. Sort them as you like.
- Automated emails: activate the courtesy emails cadence and decide which ones you want to send: confirmation (which will include a calendar appointment with a link to the session), reminders, thank-yous, etc.
- Brand customizing: customize the landing page, the form and the emails with your corporate colors and logo. Create your own email templates with texts adapted to your communication tone.
- Multi-language content: the event room (the place where the viewers connect) is multi-language and automatically adapts to the language in which the user has configured they browser.
- Public or restricted access: decide whether you want to stream the event openly or only to a closed audience (you can upload a list of users and activate a password for added security).
- Integrations: use Watchity’s API to capture/send data from/to your CRM, facilitate access to internal users of your organization through Single Sign On, etc.
Create professional live content for the virtual event, combining cameras, graphics, pre-recorded videos and other visual elements.
- Webcam y screenshare: open your webcam (you can use the one integrated in your computer or connect an external camera) and share your screen to show a presentation or any other type of content.
- Guest room: send your guests (the other people who will share the session with you as speakers) a link to a private room just for them. Watchity manages all the cameras separately so you can compose the most appropriate scene.
- RTMP connection: if you have hired a video production agency for your event, you can facilitate them an RTMP link to send you the video signal.
- Scene composition: the system takes cares of generating the most appropriate scene at each moment according to the content: frame mode, focused mode, presentation mode, etc. You can control the scene manually or leave the system in automatic mode.
- Graphics and branding: you can add image or video covers to the virtual event broadcast, customizable backgrounds, your logo and those of other participating companies, customized banners with your corporate colors, etc.
- False live: create live events from a recording you have prepared prior to the session. Combine live video and webcam to create hybrid sessions.
- Simultaneous translation: if you count with a simultaneous translation service, you will be able to send to the system as many additional audio signals as you want. The video player will display a selector for the viewer to listen to the event in their own language.
- Auto-recording: don’t worry about recording the event. Watchity automatically records the entire session and generates an mp4 file that you can download or open from the clipping tool to easily generate videos from the recording.
Control the attendance, moderate the chat, answer questions and energize the session with polls. Offer your viewers a rewarding experience with high-quality video.
- Event room: webpage that the audience will access to watch and participate in the event. It includes information about the event, the access form, the video player and all the participation tools.
- Access from the browser: the viewer will be able to access using their favorite web browser and without having to install anything on their device, unlike other tools where the installation of an application is required.
- Embed/URL: the event room can be integrated into any webpage via an iframe but, alternatively, it can be published in a separate URL generated by Watchity.
- Viewing: you will offer your viewers a customized vieweing experience thanks to the player controls (pause and resume viewing, mute it, start viewing from the beggining even the event has already started, watch a replay, etc.) And all this in FullHD video.
- Attendance control: make real-time decisions about pace and content thanks to the list of participants, which will tell you at all times which users are attending the event.
- Q&As: receive questions from your viewers and let them vote to prioritize the ones that generate more interest. You will be able to activate the component even before the event, filter the questions, sort them, etc.
- Chat: Generate a conversation shared by the entire audience around the main topic of the event. Maintain their interest and moderate the path and content of the session taking into account their opinions.
- Polls: gather the audience’s opinion by launching questions with a series of predefined answer options for users to choose they favorite options.
- CTAs: add a customized call-to-action button with a message and a link that will be shown at the end of the session.
- External participation tools: integrate other audience engagement platforms, such as Kahoot, Slido or Mentimeter inside the event room.
Improve the way you promote, produce and manage your events by analyzing the valuable information generated in the session.
- Attendance report: generate at any time (before, during or after the event) customized reports in Excel or CSV with all the information of the session, including the registered users (along with all the registration data),whose who finally attended, the viewing time of each one of them, the messages they have written in the chat, etc.
- Video analytics: find out and analyze all the consumption information of the content by the audience. Watchity generates, for each event, an aggregate, real-time viewer experience dataset, including concurrent reproductions, unique users, playback time, average playback time, geolocation, devices used, etc.